Welcome to Synergy!
We know that navigating the healthcare world can be daunting and we are here to help make it as painless as possible. Hopefully the steps below will help you through the process. Give us a call any time at (509) 413-1630 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more questions.
What do you need to do to schedule an appointment? Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1) Gather relevant information such as your insurance card, doctors prescription (if you have one) and your schedule.
2) Give our office a call at (509) 413-1630. We will schedule you with one of our highly trained therapists. If we are billing insurance we will need your:
- Insurance ID # or policy #.
- The policy holder’s name and date of birth.
- The insurance companies phone #.
We will call your insurance company and verify your coverage. Depending on your plan we may need to request a prescription or get authorization. We are happy to work with you and your insurance company to make sure there are no nasty billing surprises.
3) Fill out the New Patient Intake Paperwork. We can send this to you by snail-mail, email or fax. Or you can click on the links below to download the paperwork and fill it out before your first appointment.
New Patient Intake Paperwork:
- Adult (18+) Intake Paperwork
- Child (18-) Intake Paperwork
- PIP (Motor Vehicle Accident) Intake Paperwork
- L&I Claim Intake Paperwork
Notice of Privacy Practices: This explains how Synergy Healthcare can use your personal information under the limits of the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPPA). We are totally committed to keeping your information confidential and protected.
Prescription Form: If you need a prescription from your doctor for therapy, just print this off and have them fill it out at your next doctors appointment.
Minor Release Form: Is your child old enough to drive? Want them to be more independent? This gives Synergy Healthcare permission to treat your minor child without a parent or guardian onsite.
That’s all there is to it! Feel free to read our staff bio’s to learn more about the physical, or occupational therapist that you’ve been scheduled with. Our clinic offers many specialized techniques that set us apart in this field. Some of the treatments we offer include craniosacral therapy, strain counterstain, myofascial release, lymphatic drainage, visceral manipulation, and Feldenkrais®. Take some time to get to know us a little bit and you will be as excited to meet us as we are to meet you!