Welcome! We’re so glad you found us!
What do you need to do to schedule an appointment? Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1) Gather relevant information such as your insurance card, doctors prescription (if you have one) and your schedule.
2) Give our office a call at (509) 413-1630. We will schedule you with one of our highly trained therapists. If we are billing insurance we will need your:
- Insurance ID # or policy #.
- The policy holder’s name and date of birth.
- The insurance companies phone #.
We will call your insurance company and verify your coverage. Depending on your plan we may need to request a prescription or get authorization. We are happy to work with you and your insurance company to make sure there are no nasty billing surprises.
3) Fill out the New Patient Intake Paperwork. We can send this to you by snail-mail, email or fax. Or you can visit the Downloadable Healthforms page to download the paperwork and fill it out before your first appointment.
That wasn’t so hard was it? Next step: what can you expect on your first appointment?
In the mean time feel free to read our staff bio’s to learn more about the physical, and occupational therapist that you’ve been scheduled with. Our clinic offers many specialized techniques that set us apart in this field. Some of the treatments we offer include craniosacral therapy, strain counterstain, myofascial release, lymphatic drainage, visceral manipulation, and Feldenkrais®. Take some time to get to know us a little bit and you will be as excited to meet us as we are to meet you!